How-to Clean/Disinfect Unication Products
1. PREPARE: Before beginning, turn device power off and unplug from all external power sources.
2. DISINFECT & SANITIZE: First, gently wipe all exterior surfaces of your device using a Clorox/Lysol Disinfecting Wipe or 70% isopropyl alcohol wipe.
3. COMPLETE: Wipe all surfaces again with a clean damp cloth and follow by carefully drying all surfaces using a dry, soft, lint-free cloth.
• DO use approved cleaning products:
70% isopropyl alcohol wipes
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes
• DO power off device and unplug from all external power sources, devices, and cables before cleaning.
• DO use soft non-abrasive cloth only.
• DO wipe surfaces with clean damp cloth after sanitizing, then dry surfaces using a clean dry cloth.
• DON’T use harsh chemicals:
• DON’T spray cleaners directly onto Unication products.
• DON’T use harsh or undiluted chemical products such as chlorine or bleach.
• DON’T use wet or extremely damp wipes/clothes (squeeze to remove excess liquid before use).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The cleaners, disinfectants and processes included in this document have been approved by Unication USA, Inc. as safe for use on Unication products & accessories. Please consult the cleaning product/chemical manufacturers’ label for instructions on safe and effective use, including any precautions you should take when applying the product (e.g. safety precautions, eye/skin protection, proper ventilation, etc.) and directions for proper use (e.g. concentration, application method, contact time, etc.).
To download these instructions, please click the button below:
© Unication USA, Inc. 2020